A sleek, exceptionally versatile wrap dress made from ethically sourced, 100% cotton-denim. This one-shouldered style features a raw, asymmetrical hem and can be wrapped in several ways for multiple styling options. An easy fit and mid-length cut allow for layering over shirts, tees and sweaters.
Your dress is hand MADE by you. So when you receive compliments on your style (and trust us, you will), you can say, “Thanks! I made it!”
Measures 45” from shoulder to hem. Model wears a size small.
Deadstock Denim from Downtown Los Angeles
Deadstock materials are sustainably sourced from unworn merchandise or excess fabric. Use of high-quality fabric remnants eliminates the ecological costs of production associated with traditional fabric manufacturing and reduces waste.
Easy. This dress can be completed within 45 minutes and is perfect for beginners.
OUR KIT INCLUDES
- Pre-cut denim pieces in your size – all marked and prepped for easy construction.
- All the notions you’ll need - twill ties, matched thread, stay pins and labels.
- Paperless instructions available as a PDF.
OUR KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Fussy, complicated patterns that require precise alignment, marking and cutting.
- A single needle sewing machine.
- A pair of scissors.